Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019: Gauhati High Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Judicial Assistant. There are 16 (Sixteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 31st January 2019 and it will get close on 14th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gauhati High Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
High Court of Guwahati Recruitment 2019
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
- Judicial Assistant: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Graduate from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 14th February 2019, Maximum Age Limit for General, OBC or MOBC Candidates is 44 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, ST (P) & ST (H) Candidates is 49 years
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD Candidates is 54 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode.
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Viva Voce.
Salary: Rs.14000-49000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Gauhati High Court, ghcrecruitment.in, on or before 14th February 2019.
Important Dates for High Court of Gauhati 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 31st January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 14th February 2019
- Last date for payment of fees: 16th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Judicial Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification