GIPMER Recruitment 2018: Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GIPMER) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident. There are 110 (One Hundred and Ten) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th October 2018 and it will get close on 01st November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
G B Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2018
GIPMER Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 110
- Senior Resident: 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GIPMER Notification 2018
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) application charges demand draft in favour of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B.PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Rs.67700/- Per Month
How to Apply for GIPMER Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in from 26th October 2018 – 31st October 2018
GIPMER Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 26th September 2018
- Walk-In date: 30th , 31st October & 01st November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Senior Resident Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
GIPMER Recruitment – G B Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Jr. Resident. There are 25 (Twenty-Five) vacancies in this notification. The Application process starting on 13th January 2018 and it will get close on 15th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (GIPMER, Delhi). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
GIPMER Recruitment 2018
Department Name: G B Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Post Name: Jr. Resident
Job Location: Delhi
GIPMER Vacancy Details 2018
- Jr. Resident: 25 Posts
- The applicant must have passed MBBS [Foreign Degree will be accepted only after passing the Screening test conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE)].
- MBBS with the 01-year internship. Those applicants, who have completed two years of their internship before the last date of receiving of application, need not apply. Candidates who have completed their internship on or before the last date for submission of application are eligible. He / She must have valid DMC registration at the time of joining.
Age Limit: 40 years on last day of submission of application
- Selection Process will be based on Performance in Personal Interview.
Salary: Rs.56, 100/- Per Month plus usual allowances as per rules/residency rules
Edibility candidates and Job applicants have to pay the Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) charges through Demand Draft only issued by a nationalized bank in favor of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B. PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. The candidate may also deposit the Fee (in cash) to the Cashier at Accounts Branch of the Institute
How to Apply for GIPMER Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may send/submit their application in prescribed format (attached below)
Address: To Counter 17 of Administration Branch G.B. Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER) on or before 13th January 2018 up to 11.00 A.M., Along with self-attested copies of the following certificates should be submitted
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04th January 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13th January 2018