Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2018-19: Karnataka Education Department, Government of Karnataka has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Teacher Eligibility Test. The number of vacancies is not mentioned in this notification. The application process began on 05th December 2018 and it will get close on 25th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Government of Karnataka. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Karnataka Education Department Recruitment 2018-19
Govt of Karnataka Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – Various
- Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET-2018
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Karnataka Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete PUC, Diploma, B.El.Ed., B.A or B.Sc. from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: For age limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Differently Abled Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- SC/ST/CI Candidates for: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty)
- SC/ST/CI Candidates for Paper-I & II: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates for Paper-I or II: Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates for Paper-I & II: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
For salary details, check the company notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Government of Karnataka Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Karnataka Education Department, schooleducation.kar.nic.in, on or before 25thDecember 2018.
Important Dates for Karnataka Education Department 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 05th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 25thDecember 2018
- Last date for Payment of fee: 27th December 2018
- Date of Examination: 03rd February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Teacher Eligibility Test Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification