GPSC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Scientific Officer. There are 09 (Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 02nd January 2019 and it will get close on 17th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gujarat Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
GPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
- Scientific Officer (Physics Group): 01 Post
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry Group): 06 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Biology Group): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 17th January 2019, Maximum Age Limit is 37 years
- Women Candidates, Male Candidates belonging to ST & SEBC Category of Gujarat State & Women Candidates belonging to SC & UR Category: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped, Women Candidates belonging to ST & SEBC Category of Gujarat State: 10 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode.
- Reserved Category of Gujarat State, Physically Disabled & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General Category Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Test & Interview.
Salary: Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month
How to Apply for GPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of GPSC, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, on or before 17th January 2019.
Important Dates for GPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 02nd January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 17th January 2019
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test for Scientific Officer (Physics Group): 12th May 2019
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test for Scientific Officer (Chemistry Group): 26th May 2019
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test for Scientific Officer (Biology Group): 02nd June 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Scientific Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Manipur Public Service Commission||Engineer (376)||07-02-2019|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||Motor Vehicle Inspector (74)||18-02-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Principal (01)||23-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (06)||19-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Lecturer (07)||19-03-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst (60)||20-02-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Professor (1384)||05-03-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Horticulture Officer (39)||02-02-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Panchayat Secretary (1051)||26-01-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||District Judge (31)||04-02-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various (14)||06-02-2019|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Worker (1414)||25-01-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (15)||23-02-2019|