GSRTC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Engineer, Divisional Mechanical Supervisor, Divisional Transport Superintendent & Various. There are 27 (Twenty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 11th January 2019 and it will get close on 27th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
Post Name: Deputy Engineer, Divisional Mechanical Supervisor, Divisional Transport Superintendent & Various
Job Location: Gujarat
Company Website: gsrtc.in
GSRTC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 27
- Account Officer: 01 Post
- Divisional Statistical Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Store Officer: 02 Posts
- Divisional Mechanic Engineer: 03 Posts
- Divisional Traffic Officer: 01 Post
- Divisional Transport Superintendent (DTS)/Depot Manager A (class-2 old): 05 Posts
- Divisional Mechanical Supervisor (DWS)/Depot Manager A (Mechanique)/(Class-2 Old): 06 Posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Engineering (Civil): 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GSRTC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree or Graduate, Degree or DCA, BBA from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Divisional Mechanic Engineer Posts is 18 to 40 Years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Deputy Engineering (Civil) Posts is 21 to 35 Years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Store Officer Posts is 18 to 33 Years for Diploma Holder & 21 to 35 Years for Degree Holder.
For Age Limits of other posts, check the official notification for further reference.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- Divisional Statistical Officer: Rs.14800/- Per Month
- Security Officer: Rs.14800/- Per Month
- Assistant Store Officer: Rs.14800/- Per Month
- Remaining Posts: Rs.16800/- Per Month
How to Apply for GSRTC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of GSRTC, gsrtc.in, on or before 27th January 2019.
Important Dates for GSRTC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 11th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 27th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Deputy Engineer, Divisional Mechanical Supervisor, Divisional Transport Superintendent & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Air India Air Transport Services Limited||Ramp Service Agent, Handyman (149)||11-08-2019|
|Gujarat Tourism||Apprentice (26)||02-08-2019|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Medical Officers Class-2 (1619)||31-07-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Manager, Senior Officer, Vice President (Various)||07-08-2019|
|Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders||Senior Research Fellow (01)||03-08-2019|
|Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd||Chairperson (1)||25-07-2019|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Lecturer, Private Secretary, CDMO (1774)||31-07-2019|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Lecturer, Manager, CDMO (2343)||31-07-2019|
|Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation||Driver (2249)||11-08-2019|
|Prasar Bharati||Marketing Executives (60)||06-08-2019|