Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018: Gujarat Police has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Constables. There are 6189 (Six Thousand One Hundred & Eighty Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th August 2018 and it will get close on 07th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gujarat Police. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Gujarat Police Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 6189
- Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak: 336 Posts
- Armed Constable – Lokrakshak: 5299 Posts
- Jail Sepoy: 554 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Police Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Measurement & Interview.
Salary: Rs.19950/- Per Month
How to Apply for Gujarat Police Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Gujarat Police, police.gujarat.gov.in, on or before 07th September 2018.
Important Dates for Gujarat Police 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 15th August 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 07th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Constables Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification