Gulbarga University has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professor. There are 69 (Sixty Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st March 2018 and it will get close on 10th April 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Gulbarga University. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Gulbarga University Recruitment 2018
Gulbarga University Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 69
Assistant Professor: 69 Vacancies
Gulbarga University Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in University.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- The candidates applying for Assistant Professor in Computer Science shall possess qualification as per UGC/AICTE norms.
- The candidates applying for Assistant Professor in Physical Education shall possess qualification as per UGC/NCTE norms.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PD/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
- General/UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of previous records as per UGC Norms and performance in the Interview for Assistant Professor posts.
How to Apply for Gulbarga University Vacancy 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Gulbarga University, www.gug.ac.in, from 01st March 2018 to 10th April 2018.
Eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 25th April 2018.
Address: The Registrar, Gulbarga University, Jnana Ganga Campus, Kalaburgi – 585106 (Karnataka State)
Gulbarga University Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 25th April 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Assistant Professor Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 715 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 6437 Vacancies|
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|