HBSE Recruitment 2018-19: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. The number of vacancies is not mentioned in this notification. The application process began on 19th November 2018 and it will get close on 30th November 2018 (03rd December 2018). It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Haryana Board of School Education. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2018-19
Organization Name: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE)
Post Name: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
Job Location: Haryana
Company Website: bseh.org.in
HBSE Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – Various
- Level 1- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Level 2- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Level 3- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Eligibility Criteria for HBSE Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Senior Secondary or Diploma in Elementary Education or B.El.Ed. or Graduate, Matric or Post Graduation, B.A or B.Com, B.Ed., B.Sc., B.A or M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, B.P.Ed. or D.P.Ed. from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: For age limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
For One Level Only
- SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
For Two Levels
- SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile: Rs.900/- (Rupees Nine Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1800/- (Rupees One Thousand Eight Hundred)
For Three Levels
- SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile: Rs.1200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.2400/- (Rupees Two Thousand Four Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for HBSE Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of HBSE, bseh.org.in, on or before 30th November 2018.
Important Dates for HBSE HTET 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 19th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 30th November 2018 Extended to 03rd December 2018
- Date for Correction in Particulars: 21st November 2018 to 03rd December 2018
- Date of Examination for PGT Posts: 05th January 2019
- Date of Examination for TGT & Primary Teacher Posts: 06th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
HTET Admit Card, Result Details
|HTET Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|HTET Result||View Result|