HECL Recruitment 2018-19: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Non-Executive Trainees. There are 150 (One Hundred & Fifty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 18th December 2018 and it will get close on 08th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018-19
HECL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 150
- ITI Trainee: 65 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: 55 Posts
- Personnel Trainee: 18 Posts
- Finance Trainee: 08 Posts
- IT Trainee: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HECL Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Matric, ITI, Diploma, MBA, B.Tech from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st December 2018, Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General & OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test or Task Observation Test or Aptitude Test, Merit List.
- ITI Trainee: Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Personnel Trainee: Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Finance Trainee: Rs.12000/- Per Month
- IT Trainee: Rs.12000/- Per Month
For other salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for HECL Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of HECL, hecltd.com, on or before 08th January 2019.
Important Dates for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 18th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 08th January 2019
- Last Date of Remittance of Processing fee/ Charge in Bank: 10th January 2019
- Last Date of submission of payment details in Online Portal: 10th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Non-Executive Trainees Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
HECL Admit Card, Result Details
|HECL Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|HECL Result||View Result|