HIL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Fitter, Electrician, Sweeper, Operator. There are 07 (Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th September 2018 and it will get close on 31st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Hindustan Insecticides Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
HIL Recruitment 2018
HIL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 07
- Fitter: 7 Posts
- Electrician: 7 Posts
- Welder: 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 3 Posts
- Machinist: 2 Posts
- Compressor Operator: 3 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 2 Posts
- Draughtsman: 1 Post
- Peon: 1 Post
- Part Time Sweeper: 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HIL Notification 2018
- Fitter: ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade. Minimum 01-years’ experience.
- Electrician: ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade with valid wireman license issued by KSELB. Minimum 01 year experience.
- Welder: ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade. Minimum 01 year experience.
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade. Minimum 01 year experience.
- Machinist: ITI / ITC trade certificate in the respective trade. Minimum 01 year experience.
- Compressor Operator: Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Refrigeration. Minimum 01-year experience in refrigeration and compressor operation.
- Boiler Attendant: ITI / ITC in respective trade with First Class Certificate of competency as an attendant. Minimum 01 year experience in the respective trade.
- Draughtsman: ITT Certificate in Draughtsman ship with 01-year experience in drawing office preferably in preparation of working drawings of chemical plant and Machinery.
- Peon: Minimum 7th standard or Matric or Upper Primary.
- Part Time Sweeper: Literate with good physique.
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee Demand Draft in favour of HIL (INDIA) LIMITED, payable at Ernakulam.
- All Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- Reserved Candidates: Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Fitter: Rs.6540– 19140/- Per Month
- Electrician: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Welder: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Instrument Mechanic: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Machinist: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Compressor Operator: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Boiler Attendant: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Draughtsman: Rs.6540-19140/- Per Month
- Peon: Rs.6090-14780/- Per Month
- Part Time Sweeper: Consolidate Daily Wages @ Rs.275/-
How to Apply for HIL Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates can send their application form and relevant documents to below mentioned address on or before 31st October 2018.
Address: To Deputy General Manager (HR & ADMIN),HIL (India) Limited, Udyogamandal P.O, Floor,Ernakulam District, Kerala State, Pin – 683 501.
HIL Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application: 27th September 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Fitter, Electrician, Sweeper, Operator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
HIL Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|HIL Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|HIL Syllabus||Updating soon|
|HIL Exam Pattern||Updating soon|
|HIL Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|HIL Result||Updating soon|
|HIL Answer Key||Updating soon|
Hindustan Insecticides Limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website hil.gov.in for the recruitment of 03 (Three) General Manager Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 21 days from the date of Notification.
HIL Recruitment in Employment News
Marketing: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification: – Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Business Administration Degree with 16 years of experience in Marketing of Pesticides or Seeds or in related industry
- Salary: 36600 – 62000/- Per month
Finance: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification: – Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 16 years post – professional qualifications experience in a responsible capacity
- Salary: 36600 – 62000/- Per month
Technical: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification: – Degree in Chemical Engineering with 16 years’ experience in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory
- Salary: 36600 – 62000/- Per month
Age Limit: – Maximum Age Limit is 52 Years as on 01st September 2017
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in HIL Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only) through demand draft in favor of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on the interview.
How to apply for HIL gov.in Career: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to General Manager (HR & Admin) Hindustan Insecticides Limited Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex, Core – 6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Important Dates to remember:-
- Date of Notification: 06th September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 21 days from the date of notification
HIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 08 Officer, Marketing Officer & Public Relation Officer Vacancies
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 08 Officer, Marketing Officer & Public Relation Officer openings. HIL is recruiting CA/ ICWA/ Graduation + CA/ MBA candidates for the Govt Jobs in Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20 February 2017.
|Name of Organigation||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Name of Post||Officer, Marketing Officer & Public Relation Officer Posts|
|Education Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ Graduation + CA/ MBA|
|Total No.of Posts||08 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||20 February 2017|
Eligibility Details for HIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Education Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed a CA/ ICWA/ Graduation + CA/ MBA in relevant field from a recognized Institute/ University.
Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per month.
Age Limit: Job applicants age should be 40 years
Age Relaxation :
SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
Application Fee: Job applicants required to pay Rs.500/- for application fee through Demand Draft Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at Udyogamandal and SC/ ST candidates no need to pay
Other Details Regarding Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Written Exam and or Personal Interview.
Job Location: Kerala
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply application form and send the printouts of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the below address.
Postal Address :
The Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Corporate Office, SCOPE Complex,
Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110 003.
Important Dates & Links Regarding Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2017
Last Date for the Submission of Application form: 20 February 2017