HNL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Advanced Trainee or Senior Advanced Trainee. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process will began on 08th December 2018 & it will get close on 15th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Hindustan Newsprint Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2019
HNL Vacancy Details
- Advanced Trainee or Senior Advanced Trainee: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HNL Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Diploma in Commercial Practice from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: For age limit, check the official notification for further reference.
- Candidates who have completed apprenticeship in HNL or in any other reputed Organization: Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Candidates who have completed apprenticeship & 02 years Advanced Training in HNL or in any other reputed Organization: Rs.12000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 15th December 2018.
Address: HoD (HR & ES) & L, HNL, Newsprint Nagar PO, Kottayam-686616
Important Dates for HNL 2019
- Start date for submission of Application Form: 08th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 15th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Advanced Trainee or Senior Advanced Trainee Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification