HNL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices. There are 47 (Forty Seven) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address on 27th, 28th & 29th December 2018, 02nd & 03rd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Hindustan Newsprint Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2019
HNL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 47
- Fitter: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Post
- Welder: 05 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HNL Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete ITI or ITC in relevant trade from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01st December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 25 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualifying examination & Written Test.
- Welder: Rs.6250/- Per Month
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: Rs.6250/- Per Month
- Remaining Posts: Rs.7000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 27th, 28th & 29th December 2018, 02nd & 03rd January 2019.
Venue of Interview: HNL Training Centre (Kalari), Newsprint Nagar, Kottayam
Important Dates for HNL 2019
- wwWalk-In-Interview Dates & Time: 27th, 28th & 29th December 2018, 02nd & 03rd January 2019 at 09:30 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Trade Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification