HPPSC Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various. There are 14 (Fourteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th January 2019 and it will get close on 06th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Post Name: Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Advt No.: 2/2019
HPPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service: 04 Posts
- Tehsildar: 01 Post
- Block Development Officers: 08 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree, MBBS from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 21 to Below 35 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Examination Fees for Ex-Servicemen/Blind/Visually Impaired of HP Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Examination Fees for SC/ST/OBC & BPL of HP: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Examination Fees for General Category Candidates & Candidates of other states: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination & Viva Voce.
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Tehsildar: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Block Development Officers: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
How to Apply for HPPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of HPPSC, hppsc.hp.gov.in, on or before 06th February 2019.
Important Dates for HPPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 17th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 06th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Laboratory Assistant (01)||20-05-2019|
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission||Assistant Training Officer (13)||20-05-2019|
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission||Assistant Professor (262)||15-05-2019|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Tax Assistant, Stenographer (234)||06-05-2019|
|Kerala Public Service Commission||Lecturer, Clerk, Medical Officer (100)||15-05-2019|
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission||Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst (49)||12-05-2019|
|Union Public Service Commission||Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director (51)||02-05-2019|
|Goa Public Service Commission||Assistant Agricultural Officer, Block Development Officer (32)||26-04-2019|
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission||Registrar (01)||10-05-2019|
|Union Public Service Commission||Combined Medical Services Examination CMS - 2019 (965)||06-05-2019|