HPPSC Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector and Election Kanungo. There are 20 (Twenty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 13th December 2018 and it will get close on 02nd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
HPPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 20
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: 10 Posts
- Inspector (Audit): 04 Posts
- Election Kanungo: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 45 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Ex-Servicemen/Blind/Visually Impaired of HP Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- SC/ST/OBC & PWD of HP Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Gen/SC/ST/OBC BPL Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: Rs.10300-34800/- Per Month
- Inspector (Audit): Rs.16600/- Per Month
- Election Kanungo: Rs.11910/- Per Month
How to Apply for HPPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of HPPSC, hppsc.hp.gov.in, on or before 02nd January 2019.
Important Dates for HPPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 13th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 02nd January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector and Election Kanungo Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Medical Officers Class-2 (1619)||31-07-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Assistant Executive Engineer (130)||16-08-2019|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Lecturer, Private Secretary, CDMO (1774)||31-07-2019|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||Lecturer, Manager, CDMO (2343)||31-07-2019|
|Meghalaya Public Service Commission||Judicial Magistrate Grade III (05)||13-08-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Civil Judge (39)||26-07-2019|
|Union Public Service Commission||Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist 'B' (05)||01-08-2019|
|Goa Public Service Commission||AAO, Senior Psychiatrist (32)||26-07-2019|
|Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission||Lecturer (25)||10-08-2019|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||Agricultural Marketing Officer (09)||30-07-2019|