HPPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 33 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts in HPPSC in Himachal Pradesh. Online applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in Himachal Pradesh from 27th June 2019 to 16th July 2019.
Total Posts: 33
Start date to apply online: 27th June 2019
Last date to apply online: 16th July 2019
|Selection Process: On the basis of Screening Test or Personality Test, Written Test and/or Interview||Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
Ex-Servicemen/Blind/Visually Impaired of HP Candidates: Nil
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP Candidates: Rs.100/-
General Candidates: Rs.400/-
HPPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Professor||8||Post Graduate, MBBS, M.Sc., Ph.D., M.D or M.S, D.Sc.|
|Associate Professor||15||Post Graduate, MBBS, M.Sc., Ph.D., M.D or M.S, D.Sc.|
|Assistant Professor||10||Post Graduate, M.D or M.S|
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
Salary: Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month
How to Apply for HPPSC Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at HPPSC website, hppsc.hp.gov.in, from 27th June 2019 to 16th July 2019.
HPPSC Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
HPPSC Official Website
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 16th July, 2019.
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled/Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e 16th July, 2019 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
8. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
10. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.