IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 8400 Officer & Office Assistant Posts in IBPS RRB in All India. Online applications are invited by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Regional Rural Bank in All India from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
Total Posts: 8400
Start date to apply online & payment of application fees or intimation charges: 18th June 2019
Last date to apply online & payment of application fees or intimation charges: 04th July 2019
Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 21st July 2019 to 26th July 2019
Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 27th July 2019 to 01st August 2019
Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 03rd, 04th & 11th August 2019 for Officer Scale-I and 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019 for Office Assistant
Date of Online Examination – Main/Single: 22nd September 2019 for Officers (I, II & III) and 29th September 2019 for Office Assistant
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates: Rs.100/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
IBPS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3688||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Officer Scale-I||3381||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45||MBA|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11||CA or MBA|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||19||Degree|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||24||CA|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||76||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Officer Scale-III||157||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma|
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||18-28|
|Officer Scale-I||18-Below 30|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||21-Below 32|
|Officer Scale-III||21-Below 40|
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam and/or Interview.
Salary: As per IBPS RRB Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IBPS RRB website, ibps.in, from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
IBPS RRB Official Website
1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online
submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
2) Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
3) Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
4) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5) Decision of Nodal RRBs/Regional Rural Banks/IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/Nodal Bank/RRBs take no responsibility to receive/collect any certificate/remittance/document sent separately.
6) The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
7) Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
8) Multiple attendance/appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
9) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
10) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
11) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
12) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
13) Any request for change of date, time and venue for Online Examination and Common Interview will not be entertained.
14) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
15) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
16) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
17) The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
18) The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
19) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute
discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
20) Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale I, II and III will have to appear for the interview at their own expense.
However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark
Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central/State Government, Corporations, Public Undertaking/Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
21) Nodal RRBs/Regional Rural Banks/IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Candidates are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
22) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has
no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
23) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and Provisional Allotment etc.
24) Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP RRBs-VIII.
25) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
26) Order of preference for Regional Rural Banks has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
27) For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select center of examination in that state only.
28) If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.