IBPS SO Recruitment 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officers (IBPS SO) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist Officers. There are 1599 (One Thousand Five Hundred & Fifty Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 06th November 2018 and it will get close on 26th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officers. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018
IBPS SO Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 1599
- I.T. Officer (Scale I): 219 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 853 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 69 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 75 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 302 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Engineering or Technology Degree or PG Degree or Graduate, Degree, LLB, MBA from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 26th November 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 20 to 30 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Examination, Main Examination, Merit List & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for IBPS Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of IBPS SO, ibps.in, on or before 26th November 2018.
Important Dates for IBPS SO 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form & Payment of Application Fees: 06th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form & Payment of Application Fees: 26th November 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 29th & 30th December 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Main: 27th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Specialist Officers Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
IBPS SO Admit Card, Result Details
|IBPS SO Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|IBPS SO Result||View Result|
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|RNSB||Junior Executive (Trainee) (-)||24-11-2018|
|National Insurance Company||Accounts Apprentice (150)||27-11-2018|
|RBI||Security Guards & Grade 'B' (284)||30-11-2018|
|Canara Bank||Manager-Security & Probationary Officer (831)||03-12-2018|
|Central Bank Of India||Executive Director (09)||30-11-2018|
|BOB Financial Solutions||Chief Risk Officer & Various (-)||21-11-2018|
|SBI||Specialist Cadre Officers (47)||22-11-2018|
|IBPS SO||Specialist Officers (1599)||26-11-2018|
|Bihar Co-Operative Bank||Assistant (Multipurpose) & Assistant Manager (434)||22-11-2018|