ICMAM PD Recruitment 2018 Notification: Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management – Project Directorate (ICMAMPD) has released the new notification for 62 (Sixty Two) Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Scientist posts in Chennai and Other parts of India. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Scientist posts can apply Online on or before 14th March 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
ICMAM PD Recruitment 2018
- Government Organization Name: Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management – Project Directorate (ICMAMPD)
- Post Name: Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Scientist
- Job Location: All India
- Official Website: www.icmam.gov.in
- Advertisement Name: MoES/ICMAM-PD/Rectt.PS/34/2017
ICMAM PD Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 62
- Project Scientist D (PS-D): 01 Post
- Project Scientist C (PS-C): 17 Posts
- Project Scientist B (PS-B): 33 Posts
- Technical Assistant (TA): 03 Posts
- Field Assistant (FA): 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICMAM PD Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Master’s Degree in the relevant field or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognised University/Institute for Project Scientist post and qualification of Degree/Diploma in the relevant field for Technical Assistant post and 10th Standard pass from the recognised Board/Institute for Field Assistant post.
Experience Required: Candidates should have desired qualification of Ph.D in relevant field and should have research experience in the relevant field for Project Scientist post and should have work experience in field data collection and laboratory analysis of marine samples and in coastal and marine field surveys for oceanographic data collection and analysis and good knowledge on the operation of oceanographic equipment for Technical Assistant posts. Candidates should have 01 (One) year of experience in the collection of water, sediment and biological samples for Field Assistant posts.
Age Limit: As on 01st February 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years for Project Scientist-D post, 40 years for Project Scientist-C post, 35 years for Project Scientist-B post and 28 years for Technical Assistant and Field Assistant posts.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
- For Persons with Disability: 10 years
Shortlisted Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Scientist posts.
Salary: Rs.50000/- per month for Project Scientist-D post, Rs.46000/- for Project Scientist-C post, Rs.43000/- for Project Scientist-B post, Rs.27000/- for Technical Assistant and Rs.25000/- for Field Assistant post.
How to Apply for ICMAM PD Vacancy 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Scientist posts can apply through the online website of ICMAM PD, www.icmam.gov.in, on or before 14th March 2018.
ICMAM PD 2018 – Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Receipt of Application Form: 21st March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Receipt of Application Form from North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 28th March 2018
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|