ICMR Recruitment 2018: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Scientists. There are 42 (Forty-Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 09th 2018 and it will get close on 07th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Council of Medical Research. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
ICMR Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Council of Medical Research
Post Name: Scientists
Job Location: Delhi
Advt No.: ICMRHQ/Pers/2018/02
ICMR Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 42
- Scientist ‘D’: 11 Posts
- Scientist ‘E’: 30 Posts
- Scientist ‘F’:01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Notification 2018
- Scientist ‘D’: Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with five year R&D/ teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with six years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject. Or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree with 8 years R&D/ Teaching experience in the relevant subject after MBBS Degree.
- Scientist ‘E’: Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with seven year R&D/ teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with eight years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject
- Scientist ‘F’: Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) with nine years R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with eight years R&D/ teaching experience in the required subject.
- Maximum age limit for Scientist ‘D’: 45 years
- Maximum age limit for Scientist ‘E’: 50 years
- Maximum age limit for Scientist ‘F’: 52 years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favour of Director General, ICMR, New Delhi, wherever applicable..
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Discussion/ Personal Interview
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs.78800-209200/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘E’: Rs.123100-215900/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘F’: Rs.131100-216600/- Per Month
How to Apply for ICMR Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Assistant Director General(A), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box. No. 4911, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 07th December 2018,
ICMR Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 09th November 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 07th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Scientists Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|IIT Delhi||Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Various (123)||10-12-2018|
|VMMC||Junior Residents (146)||03-12-2018|
|Gurugram University||Non-Teaching (114)||29-11-2018|
|AIIMS Delhi||Nursing Officer (2036)||28-11-2018|
|Allahabad University||Non-teaching & Technical Staff (34)||19-11-2018|
|NIB||Laboratory Technician (03)||03-12-2018|