- 139 Sister Grade – II. Medical Physicist & Various Posts – 20th April 2018
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2018
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura (IGIMS) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Sister Grade – II. Medical Physicist & Various. There are 139 (One Hundred Thirty-Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 28th March 2018 and it will get close on 20th April 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post
IGIMS Recruitment 2018
IGIMS Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 139
- Medical Physicist: 03 Posts
- Sister Grade – II: 125 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) Gr. – II: 03 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Child Psychologist: 01 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.-II: 02 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IGIMS Notification 2018
- M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
Sister Grade – II:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
- Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
Technician (Radiology) Gr. – II:
- 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Diploma (2 years course) in Radiography Techniques from a recognized Institution.
- 01-year experience as Radiographer.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology with experimental Psychology as one of the subjects with a Diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology of recognized Institution/University.
- MA. with specialized training/ Ph.D. in psychology/ or any other equivalent qualification.
Medical Social Service Officer Gr.-II:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Experience in the line with a Welfare or Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Education from recognized University or its equivalent qualifications.
- Postgraduate degree/ diploma in vocational guidance and training from a recognized Institution.
- Five years teaching experience in the field of rehabilitation of the orthopedically handicapped in a recognized Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics
Age Limit: As on 20th April 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
For reference check official notification
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- EBC (MBC)/BC/Female Candidate: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan to The Director, IGIMS, Patna in the form of Demand Draft
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
- Medical Physicist: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Sister Grade – II: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4600
- Technician (Radiology) Gr. – II: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Child Psychologist: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.-II: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Vocational Counsellor: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Store Keeper: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4200
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 20th April 2018
Address: Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna-14
IGIMS 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 28th March 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 20th April 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Sister Grade – II. Medical Physicist & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment – 57 Resident / Tutor
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences released a new recruitment notification through its official website igims.org for the recruitment of 57 (Fifty-Seven) Resident / Tutor Vacancies on Contract basis. Medical Jobs seekers should attend the walk-in interview from 21st August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
Department Name: – Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences
Post Name: – Resident / Tutor
Job Location: – Patna, Bihar
Advt No: – 05 /Sr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in Date: 21st August 2017
- Walk-in Time: 10.30 AM
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 715 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 6437 Vacancies|
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|