IIHR Recruitment 2018-19: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of COO & OAA. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd December 2018 and it will get close on 03rd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Horticultural Research. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
ICAR – IIHR Recruitment 2018
IIHR Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- Chief Operating Officer: 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR-IIHR Notification 2018
- Chief Operating Officer: MBA /M.Sc (Agri/Hort/Life sciences) with 4 years working experience in ‘Project/Business Management’ related activities.
- Office Assistant (Accounts): B.Com/ BBM/MBA with knowledge on audit and accounts.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019
- Chief Operating Officer: 21 – 55 Years
- Office Assistant (Accounts): 21 – 40 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Chief Operating Officer: Rs.62000/- Per Month + HRA
- Office Assistant (Accounts): Rs.15000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
How to Apply for IIHR Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format along with along with Educational Certificates & Experience certificate for each post separately.
Walk-In Address: IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089
IIHR Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date to apply application form: 15th November 2018
- Walk-In Date: 03rd January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above COO & OAA Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification