IIIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019: Apply online for Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors Posts in IIIT Dharwad in Dharwad – Karnataka. Online applications are invited by Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad in Dharwad – Karnataka from 15th May 2019 to 04th June 2019.
IIIT Dharwad Jobs 2019 Notification
Start date to apply online: 15th May 2019
Last date to apply online: 04th June 2019
Dharwad – Karnataka
|Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
Maximum Age: Below 35 Years for Assistant Professor
|Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
Total No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Education Qualification: Ph.D.
Salary: As per IIIT Dharwad Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for IIIT Dharwad Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IIIT Dharwad website, iiitdwd.ac.in, from 15th May 2019 to 04th June 2019.
IIIT Dharwad Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
IIIT Dharwad Official Website
1) Experienced and meritorious candidates may be granted higher scale and/or higher starting pay on recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2) Candidates should be preferably below 35 yrs of age for the post of Assistant Professor.
3) Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and post-graduate education and demonstrated to carryout original and creative research.
4) Candidates working in Government Institutions are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) at the time of interview.
5) Mere fulfilment of required qualifications and experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not fill any of the positions. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
6) The Institute reserves the right to set shortlisting criteria higher than the minimum advertised, and restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
7) All degrees should be from a recognized University/Institute.
8) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories should send a Certificate of Proof of the category they belong to.
9) Candidates invited for an interview will be provided economy class airfare preferably (by Air India) from their residence and by shortest route (Institute may provide to a max of twenty-five thousand only).
10) Candidates must not send any additional documents other than those mentioned in this advertisement.
11) Applications without the complete documents mentioned in this advertisement will not be considered.
12) In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Hubli-Dharwad court only.