IIP Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Scientist/ Sr. Scientist. There are 10 (Ten) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th September 2018 and it will get close on 12th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Petroleum. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
IIP Recruitment 2018
IIP Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 10
- Scientist: 06 Posts
- Scientist/ Sr. Scientist: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Notification 2018
- Scientist: 32 Years
- Scientist/ Sr. Scientist: 32 Years / 37 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through SBI Collect.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam / Personal Interview
- Scientist: Level – 11
- Scientist/ Sr. Scientist: Level – 11/Level – 12
How to Apply for IIP Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online at IIP‘s website at iip.res.in on or before 12th October 2018. Send the application form with relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of ——–(Post Code ———)” by Registered/ Speed Post to the address to below mentioned address on or before the 12th October 2018.
Address: To Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand).
IIP Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 24th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 12th October 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: 22nd October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.
IIP Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Technician. There are 14 (Fourteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 16th July 2018 and it will get close on 16th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Petroleum. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
IIP Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 14
- Technical Officer [Group-III(3)]: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant [Group-III(2)]: 05 Posts
- Technician (1) [Group-II(1)]: 06 Posts
Category Wise Post Details
|Sl. No||Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Dehradun Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MCA, B.Sc. or BCA or B.E./B.Tech, MBA, Diploma, 10th, ITI, M.Sc. from a recognized Institution.
- Maximum Age Limit for Technical Officer Posts: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Technical Assistant & Technician Posts: 28 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through SB Collect.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women & Regular Employees of CSIR: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Written Examination & Interview.
- Technical Officer [Group-III(3)]: Rs.56219/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant [Group-III(2)]: Rs.44724/- Per Month
- Technician (1) [Group-II(1)]: Rs.25024/- Per Month
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IIP, iip.res.in, on or before 16th August 2018 & eligible candidates can send the hard copy of the application form in the prescribed format to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 31st August 2018.
Address: Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand)
Important Dates for IIP Dehradun Jobs 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 16th July 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16th August 2018
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 31st August 2018
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Pondicherry University||Guest Faculty (01)||25-09-2019|
|North-Eastern Hill University||Guest Technical Medical Assistant (2)||25-09-2019|
|Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology||Professor (01)||10-10-2019|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Research Assistant (2)||28-09-2019|
|Nagpur University||Registrar (1)||05-10-2019|
|Kurukshetra University||Assistant Director (1)||14-10-2019|
|Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology||Accounts Assistant (01)||01-10-2019|
|Guru Nanak Dev University||Assistant Professor (19)||19-09-2019|
|Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology||Project Assistant (1)||08-10-2019|
|Tezpur University||Field Technician (1)||18-09-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|
|NRHM MP Recruitment||Apply for 1479 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|