IISc Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Registrar, Site Engineer & Various. There are 16 (Sixteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 05th October 2018 and it will get close on 02nd November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Science. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Indian Institute of Science Recruitment 2018
IISc Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 16
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: Assistant Registrar ( Security )& Assistant Registrar ( Sports): 10 Posts
- Deputy Project Engineer ( Electrical ): 01 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer ( Civil ): 02 Posts
- Site Engineer ( Civil ), Challakere Campus: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IISc Notification 2018
- Deputy Registrar: A postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Assistant Registrar: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with the excellent Academic record.
- Assistant Registrar (Security): A Postgraduate degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Assistant Registrar (Sports): A Postgraduate degree in Physical Education from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade with a diploma in sports coaching from a recognized Institute.
- Deputy Project Engineer (Electrical): M.E. / M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks.
- Assistant Project Engineer (Civil): B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60%.
- Site Engineer ( Civil ), Challakere Campus: B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60%.
- Deputy Registrar: 50 Years
- Assistant Registrar: 45 Years
- Deputy Project Engineer ( Electrical ): 50 Years
- Assistant Project Engineer ( Civil ): 45 Years
- Site Engineer ( Civil ), Challakere Campus: 45 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Deputy Registrar: Level-12 in 7th CPC
- Remaining all Post: Level-10 in 7th CPC
How to Apply for IISc Jobs 2018
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at IISc’s website at www.iisc.ac.in from 05th October 2018 to 02nd November 2018.
IISc Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 05th October 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 02nd November 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy: 06th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant Registrar, Site Engineer & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released the new notification for 14 (Fourteen) System Administrator Trainee posts in IISC, Karnataka. The Application process began on 05th March 2018 and it will get close on 13th March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with IISc. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
IISc Recruitment 2018
IISc Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 14
- System Administrator Trainee: 14 Posts (General: 05, OBC: 06, SC: 02, ST: 01)
IISc Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science), B.E./B.Tech in any one of the following Disciplines like Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and Telecommunication for System Administrator Trainee post.
Skills Required: Candidates should have the skills like Knowledge of C programming and UNIX for System Administrator Trainee post.
Age Limit: As on the Last Date of Receipt of Application,
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, payable at Bangalore.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.75/- (Rupees Seventy Five)
- GM, OBC Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview for System Administrator Trainee post.
Salary: Rs.15000/- per month
How to Apply for IISc Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for System Administrator Trainee post can apply online through the website of IISc, www.iisc.ac.in, from 05th March 2018 to 13th March 2018.
IISc Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13th March 2018
- Last Date for Receiving Application: 15th March 2018
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Shipping Corporation of India||Technical Assistants & Various (06)||25-10-2018|
|Eastern Railway||Constable & S.I (2907)||14-11-2018|
|NIMHANS||Group A, B, C & Various (90)||12-11-2018|
|BECIL||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (88)||12-11-2018|
|IIT Dharwad||Junior Superintendent & Various (25)||16-11-2018|
|BARC||Radiological Physics (30)||29-10-2018|
|IIT Patna||Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Various (29)||05-11-2018|
|JIPMER||Professor, Additional Professor & Various (133)||26-10-2018|
|Ammunition Factory Khadki||Engineering Graduate & Diploma Technician Apprentices (25)||31-10-2018|
|SAMEER||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees (28)||24-10-2018|
|Central Coalfields Limited||Trade Apprentice (760)||15-11-2018|
|Cochin Port Trust||Marine Engineer & Tutor (04)||23-11-2018|
|ESIC||Specialist, Senior Resident & Various (817)||19-11-2018|