IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Sports Officer, Jr. Mechanic & Various. There are 12 (Twelve) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 09th July 2018 and it will get close on 02nd August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 12
- Sports Officer: 01 Post
- Sports Officer: 04 posts
- Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Technician: 01 Post
- Executive Officer at Publications & Public Relations: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Master’s Degree, Ph.D., Diploma, ITI, PG Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 02 (Two), 05 (Five) & 06 (Six) years of experience in relevant field.
- Maximum Age Limit for Sr. Sports Officer Post: 50 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Sports Officer & Executive Officer Posts: 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Jr. Mechanic & Jr. Technician Posts: 27 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Application Fee for Executive Officer Posts: Nil (Exempted)
- Application Fee for Jr. Mechanic & Jr. Technician Posts: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
- Application Fee for Sports Officer & Sr. Sports Officer Posts: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test/Trade Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Written Test & Interview.
- Sports Officer: Rs.78800-209200/- Per Month
- Sports Officer: Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Mechanic: Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month
- Technician: Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month
- Executive Officer at Publications & Public Relations: Rs.40000-56000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IIT Bombay, iitb.ac.in, on or before 02nd August 2018.
Important Dates for IIT Bombay 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 09th July 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 02nd August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Sports Officer, Jr. Mechanic & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
IIT Bombay Admit Card, Result Details
|IIT Bombay Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|IIT Bombay Result||View Result|
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018: IIT Bombay has released the new notification for 02(Two) Project Manager posts in Mumbai on Temporary basis under the Project entitled “Implementation of 70 Lakh Solar Study Lamps in the states of Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Odisha (Through EESL and IIT Bombay)” in the Department of Interdisciplinary program in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Senior Project Manager post can apply through online on or before 31st January 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
Advertisement Number: DRD/Rectt/Project 07/2018
Vacancy Details: Senior Project Manager- 02 Vacancies
Name of the Vacancy: Senior Project Manager
Total Number of Posts: 02 posts
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Jobs 2018:
Candidates must have following qualifications to apply for Senior Project Manager post.
- Candidates must possess the qualification of M.Tech (Operations Management) or MBA (Operations/Project Management Related) or equivalent from the leading Institute.
- Candidates must also possess the qualification of B.Tech or B.E or MA or MSc or MCA from the recognized university.
Candidates must have following experiences to apply for Senior Project Manager post.
- Candidates must have 08 years of relevant experience in supply chain, operations management, project management in Solar business or renewable energy sector (preferred).
- Candidates must also have minimum 10 years of relevant experience in supply chain, of relevant experience in supply chain, operations management, project management in Solar business/ renewable energy sector (preferred).
Pay Scale: Rs.67000/- to Rs.91000/- per month + Rs.8000/- Out of Campus Allowance (if applicable).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply IIT Bombay Jobs 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for Senior Project Manager post need to apply through Online website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st January 2018