IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar. There are 12 (Twelve) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th October2018 and it will get close on 14th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Technology. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 12
- Assistant Registrar: 09 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad Notification 2018
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent
- Deputy Registrar: Post-graduate Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent
- Maximum age limit: 55 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.78800 – 209200/- Per Month
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.56100 – 177500/- Per Month
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website iith.ac.in and send their application form on or before 14th November 2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Address: To the Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285, Sangareddy District, Telangana.
IIT Hyderabad Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 15th October 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 14th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Has Released A New Recruitment Notification For The Posts Of Senior Project Accountant (R&D Accounts) On Ad Hoc Basis For A Period Of 3 Months (Depending On The Performance, Subsequent Appointment For 11 Months Will Be Considered And Extended). There Are 02 (Two) Vacancies In This Notification. The Application Process Began On 19th December 2017 And It Will Get Close On 08th January 2018. It’s A Great Opportunity For Aspirants To Work With Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad. In This Page, We Are Providing Detailed Information About IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, And How To Apply For This Post.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 2018
Govt Department Name: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Post Name: Senior Project Accountant (R&D Accounts)
Job Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
Advt No: IITH/88/ Admin/Sr.P.Acc/17 /2017
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Hyderabad Notification 2017-18
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Any Subject.
- Five Years Working Experience In Accounts.
- Good Working Knowledge Of Financial Software Packages Like Tally Or Equivalent Software, Excel And Word Processing.
- Experience Of Working In R&D Projects
Age Limit: Not exceeding 42 years
Selection Will Be Made On The Basis Of Written Test.
- Project Associate: Rs. 25,000 – 40,000/- Per Month
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Jobs
Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online, Send The Application Along With The Relevant Documents To firstname.lastname@example.org From 19th December 2017 To 08th January 2018
IIT Hyderabad 2017 – Important Dates
- Start Date To Apply: 19th December 2017
- Closing Date To Apply: 08th January 2018