IIT Patna Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Patna) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Various. There are 29 (Twenty-Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 05th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Institute of Technology. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2018
IIT Patna Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 29
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Training and Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Public Health Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent: 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 16 Posts
- Sports Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Patna Notification 2018
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks 50 years
- Training and Placement Officer: B.Tech./B.E./Master’s degree in any discipline I M.B.A. or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent
- Medical Officer: M.B.B.S degree with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent
- Public Health Officer: B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in Environmental Engineering/Public Health Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Junior Superintendent: Master’s degree in Commerce with 55% marks and 02 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline OR 10 +2 pass with one year Diploma in Sanitation /Public Health/ Sanitary Inspectors.
- Sports Officer: Master’s Degree with 55% marks in Physical Education/ Sports Science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent.
As on 01st January 2018
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Training and Placement Officer: 40 years
- Medical Officer: 40 Years
- Public Health Officer: 40 Years
- Junior Superintendent: 32 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Sports Officer: 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favour of IIT Patna Payable at Patna.
- Group A (Gen/OBC): Rs.1000/- (Rupees two hundred and twenty only)
- Group B (Gen/OBC): Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- Group C (Gen/OBC): Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Deputy Registrar: Level 12
- Training and Placement Officer: Level 10
- Medical Officer: Level 10
- Public Health Officer: Level 10
- Junior Superintendent: Level 06
- Junior Assistant : Level 03
- Sports Officer: Level 10
How to Apply for IIT Patna Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, document & DD send by by hand or by speed post or by registered post to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Deputy Registrar (Admn), IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna-801106 on or before 05th November 2018.
IIT Patna Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form: 05th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|National Environmental Engineering Research Institute||Project Assistant Level III (01)||02-05-2019|
|Indian Telephone Industries Limited||Advisors/ Senior Consultants ( )||10-05-2019|
|Central Pollution Control Board||Junior Research Fellow (26)||03-05-2019|
|Tata Memorial Centre||Data Entry Operator (1)||26-04-2019|
|Central Food Technological Research Institute||Project Assistant Level-I (1)||01-05-2019|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||RA or RF or SRF (Legal) (05)||07-05-2019|
|Indian Institute of Astrophysics||Project Engineer & Project Trainee (05)||20-05-2019|
|Indian Coast Guard||Store Keeper (01)||17-05-2019|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri||Faculty (24)||30-04-2019|
|Indian Railway Construction Company Limited||Manager, Deputy General Manager (09)||20-05-2019|