Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19: Indian Navy has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Sailors. There are 500 (Five Hundred) Vacancies in this notification. The application process will began on 14th December 2018 & it will get close on 30th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Navy. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – AUG 2019 Batch: 500 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2 from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01st Aug 1999 to 31st July 2002 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.205/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Five)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List, Computer Based Examination & Physical Fitness Test.
- Stipend during Training Period: Rs.14600/- Per Month
- After Completion of Training: Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month
- Master Chief Petty Officer (After Promotion): Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Indian Navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in, on or before 30th December 2018.
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 14th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 30th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Sailors Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Indian Navy Result||View Result|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|
|Sainik School Chhingchhip Recruitment - 3 10th, Degree, B.Ed|
|IAF Recruitment - Various Rally|
|DIHAR Recruitment - 7 JRF & RA|