IOB Recruitment 2023 Apply for 5 Office Assistant, Attender Vacancies in Tenkasi, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu location. Indian Overseas Bank Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 5 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the IOB career official website i.e., iob.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 27-Nov-2023.
IOB Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Post Details: Office Assistant, Attender
Total No. of Posts: 5
Salary: Rs. 8,000 – 20,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Tenkasi, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: iob.in
IOB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IOB Recruitment required eligibility details
IOB Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IOB official notification candidate should have completed 10th, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, Graduation, Post Graduation, MSW, MA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Faculty: BA, B.Ed, B.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Agriculture Marketing/ Veterinary, Graduation, MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology, Post Graduation
- Office Assistant: Graduation
- Attender: 10th
IOB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
As per the Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-11-2023.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank
- Written Test
- Demonstration/ Presentation
Steps to Apply for IOB Office Assistant, Attender Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ iob.in
- And check for the IOB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Office Assistant, Attender Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (27-Nov-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for IOB Recruitment (Office Assistant, Attender) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Director, RSETI Tirunelveli, A-63, 5th cross street (First floor), Maharaja Nagar colony, Tirunelveli – 627011 and The Director, RSETI Tenkasi, Plot no 1, Door No 2/10/59, High land city, Elathur to Tenkasi road, Tenkasi -627803.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Nov-2023