IOB Recruitment 2024 Apply for 1 Office Assistant Vacancies in Karur – Tamil Nadu location. Indian Overseas Bank Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the IOB career official website i.e., iob.in recruitment 2024. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 26-Feb-2024.
IOB Recruitment 2024
Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Post Details: Office Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Karur – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: iob.in
IOB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IOB official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Personal Interview
Steps to Apply for IOB Office Assistant Jobs 2024
- First, visit the official website @ iob.in
- And check for the IOB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Office Assistant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (26-Feb-2024)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for IOB Recruitment (Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Indian Overseas Bank, Regional Office 12/1, A. P T. Road, Park Road-Sathy Road Jn Erode-638 003.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Feb-2024