IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Engineers/Officers/ RO and AO. The application process began on 04th January 2019 and it will get close on 10th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Indian Oil Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Name: Engineers/ Officers/ RO and AO
Job Location: All India
Official Website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Engineers/ Officers/ RO and AO
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Notification 2019
Age Limit: As on 30thJune 2019
- Graduate Engineers: 26 Years
- Post Graduate Engineers: 28 Years
- Post Graduate in Chemistry: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of GATE Exam 2019.
- Graduate Engineers: Rs.60000/- Per Month
- Post Graduate Engineers: Rs.60000/- Per Month
- Post Graduate in Chemistry: Rs.50000/- Per Month
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL’s website at www.iocl.com from 04th January 2019 to 10th February 2019.
IOCL 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 04th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 10th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Engineers/ Officers/ RO and AO Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification