IPRC Recruitment 2018: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentices. There are 205 (Two Hundred & Five) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address on 29th September 2018, 06th & 13th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with ISRO Propulsion Complex. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2018
IPRC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 205
- Graduate Apprentice: 41 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 105 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IPRC Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Diploma, SSLC Pass with ITI from a recognized Institution.
- Maximum Age Limit for Commercial Practice Posts: 26 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Remaining Posts: 35 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.5000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/- Per Month
- Welder, PASAA or COPA: Rs.6400/- Per Month
- Remaining Posts in Trade Apprentice: Rs.7200/- Per Month
How to Apply for ISRO Propulsion Complex Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 29th September 2018, 06th & 13th October 2018.
Venue of Interview: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for IPRC Tirunelveli 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 29th September 2018, 06th & 13th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification