IBM Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Drive for Technical Support Associate
IBM Careers: Walkin for Technical Support Associate posts in IBM. IBM offers openings for Technical Support Associate designation in Gurgaon, Noida location. Candidates, who are interested to apply for Technical Support Associate post can Walkin
IBM Career Details
Technical Support Associate
Who can Apply
IBM Job Description:
1.Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
2. Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
3. Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
4. User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
5. Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
6. Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
7. Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
8. Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
IBM Walkin Address:
Unitech Cyber Park, Tower B, 9th Floor, Sec 39, Gurgaon, Near Huda City Center Metro Station.
Walk-In Date & Time
Date: 07th to 08th June 2018
Timings: 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.