JEPC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 479 Cook, Watchman Vacancies in Jharkhand location. Jharkhand Education Project Council Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 479 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the JEPC career official website i.e., jepc.jharkhand.gov.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 27-Sep-2021.
JEPC Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC)
Post Details: Cook, Watchman
Total No. of Posts: 479
Salary: Rs. 5,000 – 10,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
JEPC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Accountant & Computer Operator||31|
JEPC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per JEPC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Graduation, B.Ed from any of the recognized board or University.
|Accountant & Computer Operator||Graduation|
JEPC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Accountant & Computer Operator||Rs. 7,500/-|
Age Limit: As per the Jharkhand Education Project Council Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years .
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for JEPC Cook, Watchman Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
- And check for the JEPC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Cook, Watchman Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (27-Sep-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for JEPC Recruitment (Cook, Watchman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Specified Address in the Notification
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Sep-2021
JEPC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: jepc.jharkhand.gov.in