Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Police has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Special Police Officer. There are 66 (Sixty Six) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address on 20th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Jharkhand Police. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Jharkhand Police Jobs 2018
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 66
- Subedar Major: 02 Posts
- Nb Subedar: 06 Posts
- Hawaldar: 09 Posts
- Soldier (General): 45 Posts
- Soldier (Driver): 03 Posts
- Cook: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Notification 2018
Qualification: Candidates should be Ex-Soldier.
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Ex-Soldier or Hawaldar Posts is 35 to 45 Years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Subedar Major/Subedar/Nb Subedar Posts is 45 to 55 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Subedar Major & Nb Subedar: Rs.25000/- Per Month
- Hawaldar, Soldier & Cook: Rs.20000/- Per Month
How to Apply for JH Police Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 20th November 2018.
Venue of Interview: Headquarter, Jharkhand Armed Police – 01, Doranda, Ranchi
Important Dates for Jharkhand Police 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 20th November 2018 at 10 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Special Police Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Jharkhand Police Admit Card, Result Details
|Jharkhand Police Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|Jharkhand Police Result||View Result|