JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 12th December 2018 and it will get close on 12th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
JKPSC Vacancy Details
- Lecturer (Gynae & Obsts): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete M.D., M.S., M.O. or M.R.C.O in relevant field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 years
- Maximum Age Limit for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC Category Candidates: 43 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates in Government Service: 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 48 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- PHC Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
- General Category Candidates: Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred)
Salary: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
How to Apply for JKPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested& eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of JKPSC, jkpsc.nic.in, on or before 12th January 2019.
Important Dates for JKPSC 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 12th December 2018
- Last date for submission of fee & Online Application form: 12th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Lecturer Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification