JNPT Recruitment 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Manager & Assistant Manager. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th December 2018 and it will get close on 19th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment 2019
JNPT Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- Manager (Legal): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JNPT Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019, Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager Post is 42 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Manager Post is 35 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Selection will be made on the basis of Written/Online Test & Performance in the Interview.
- Manager (Legal): Rs.32900-58000/- Per Month
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month
How to Apply for JNPT Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 19th January 2019.
Address: Manager (P&IR) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400707
Important Dates for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust 2019
- Start date for submission of application form: 20th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 19th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Manager & Assistant Manager Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification