JET Recruitment 2018: Joint Employment Test (JET) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Desk Operators. There are 766 (Seven Hundred & Sixty Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 11th September 2018 and it will get close on 21st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Joint Employment Test. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Joint Employment Test Recruitment 2018
JET Vacancy Details
- Desk Operators: 766 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JET Notification 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.450/- (Rupees Four Hundred & Fifty)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Exam & Interview.
Salary: Rs.12000-22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Joint Employment Test Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of JET, jet-exam.com, on or before 21st October 2018.
Important Dates for JET Exam 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 11th September 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 21st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Desk Operators Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification