JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 2 Deputy Director , Prosecution Vacancies in Ranchi – Jharkhand location. Jharkhand Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the JPSC career official website i.e., jpsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 14-Jun-2023.
JPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Details: Deputy Director , Prosecution
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs.78,800 – 78,800/- Per Month
Job Location: Ranchi – Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per JPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation ,LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 44 years and a maximum of 55 years , as on 01-08-2022.
- SC/SC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to Apply for JPSC Deputy Director , Prosecution Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ jpsc.gov.in
- And check for the JPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Deputy Director , Prosecution Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (14-Jun-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment (Deputy Director , Prosecution) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at JPSC official website jpsc.gov.in, Starting from 23-05-2023 to 14-Jun-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jun-2023