- Probationary Officers (PO) Posts in Karnataka – 20th March 2018
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Bank has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Probationary Officers (PO). The No. of vacancies not specified in this notification. The application process began on 03rd March 2018 and it will get close on 20th March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka Bank. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post
Karnataka Bank Ltd Career 2018
Karnataka Bank Vacancy Details
Probationary Officers (PO)
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Notification 2018
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs): Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- Chartered Accountants: First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA
- Law Officers: First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases
- Relationship Managers: First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age Relaxation for SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
Shortlisted candidates (called for Written Test) have to pay the required application fee before attending the Written Test
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 20th March 2018. Superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of ______________________”
Address: The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002
Karnataka Bank 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 03rd March 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 20th March 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Probationary Officers (PO) Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 Clerks Posts: Karnataka Bank Limited has released notification for posts of the in all India. Interested candidates should have apply the online application form before the last date of 21st December 2016. The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank. More details like How to apply this post, age limit, number of vacancies, educational qualification details, application fee and important dates are given below.
Name Of The Post: Clerks Posts
Important Dates To Remember Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2017 :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application,1st December 2016.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application,21st December 2016.
Tentative Date of Online Exam, February 2017