- 1102 Jailer, Wardener Jobs in Karnataka – 09th January 2018
Karnataka prisons department recruitment 2018 notification
Karnataka Prisons Department has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Jailer, Wardener. There are 1102 Vacancies in this Karnataka Prisons Department recruitment notification. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka Prisons Department. Job seekers should apply on or before 09th January 2018. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
Karnataka Prisons Department Vacancy Details
- Jailer: 32
- Wardner: 1070
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification: Any Bachelor or Equivalent Degree recognized and given preference to who have a degree in Sociology or Phycology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Bachelor in Degree. for Jailer Vacancy, 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognized institute or board. for Wardner Vacancy,
Age Limit: As on the date of 09th January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
Selection Process: Karnataka Prisons Department will conduct the Written Examination to select the eligible candidates from the applicants. and followed by ET & PST and VIVA-VOCE (VIVA-VOCE only for Jailor)
- Jailer: Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
- Wardner: Rs. 11600 – 21000/-Per Month
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC / ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
How to Apply For Karnataka Prisons Jobs notification
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Karnataka Prisons Department www.karnatakaprisons.in, www.kpdonline.co.in, before 09th January 2018.
Karnataka Prisons Department 2017 – Important Dates
- Start Date to apply online: 21st December 2017
- Closing Date to apply online: 09th January 2018
- Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee: 11th January 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Jailer, Warden, you should know the number of vacancies available.