Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019: Karwar District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Typist-Copyists. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th December 2018 and it will get close on 16th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karwar District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Karwar eCourt Recruitment 2019
Uttara Kannada eCourt Vacancy Details
- Typist-Copyists: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karwar District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 16th January 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates is 18 to 35 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, Cat-I Category Candidates is 18 to 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Typing Test.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Karwar eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Karwar District Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in/ uttara-kannada, on or before 16th January 2019.
Important Dates for Uttara Kannada eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 17th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Typist-Copyists Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification