Karwar Revenue Department Recruitment 2018: Karwar Revenue Department has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Village Accountant. There are 30 (Thirty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 23rd July 2018 and it will get close on 23rd August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karwar Revenue Department. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Uttara Kannada Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
Revenue Department Karwar Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 30
- Village Accountant: 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karwar Revenue Department Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th Class from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates: 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST & Cat-I Category Candidates: 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & Female Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Uttara Kannada Revenue Department Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Uttara Kannada Revenue Department, uttarakannada.nic.in, on or before 23rd August 2018.
Important Dates for Karwar Revenue Department 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 23rd July 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 23rd August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Village Accountant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification