KFD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 08 Forest Settlement Officer Vacancies in Karnataka location. Karnataka Forest Department Officials are recently published a job notification to fillup 8 Posts through Offline mode. Candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in Karnataka 2019 can use this opportunity. KFD Recruitment necessary qualification, Age limit, Pay scale and how to apply details are given below. KFD career official web site is www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2019. All the eligible aspirants please read the KFD 2019-2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Forest Settlement Officer job. Last date to submit the Application is 10th December 2019.
KFD Recruitment 2019 -8 Forest Settlement Officer Jobs
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
Name of the Post: Forest Settlement Officer
Total No of Posts: 8
Salary: Rs.50000/- Per Month
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
|Districts Name||No of Posts|
Applicants should be retired from the post of Assistant Commissioner (Revenue) and must be expert in following subjects.
- Forestry and Border Demarcation and Map Making
- To Act as a Civil court on Land Disputes
- Should be expert in Theodolite Survey and GPS Survey
Job Applicants age Maximum 70 Years to apply for the Latest Karnataka Forest Department Forest Settlement Officer Jobs 2019 Notification.
No Application Fee
KFD Forest Settlement Officer Selection Process
As per The Karnataka Forest Department 2019 notification, Recruitment board may conduct Written Test and Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
Steps to Apply for KFD Forest Settlement Officer Jobs 2019
- First visit KFD official website, Go to the official site @ www.aranya.gov.in
- And check for the KFD Recruitment or Careers which you are want to apply.
- Download the Application form for Apprentice Jobs from official website or from our notification link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Submit the application form before last date 12th December 2019 to below address along with required documents with self-attested and capture the Application form number or Courier acknowledgement number.
How to Apply for KFD Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. Applicant need to send the application form along with relevant documents to Principal Chief Forest Conservators (Chief of Forests), Aranya Bhavan, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003 on or before 10th December 2019.
KFD Forest Settlement Officer Offline Application Form 2019 & Notification
Notification Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
KFD Recruitment 2019 – 08 Forest Settlement Officer Jobs
|Start date to submit the Application||20th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th December 2019|
Our Freshersgroup.com team is providing all the details about the Latest KFD Forest Settlement Officer Jobs 2019 Notification. We request applicants to check official notification clearly before going to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Notification. Keep Visit Freshersgroup.com for More Job Vacancy details.