KGMU Recruitment 2023 Apply for 197 Junior Resident, Demonstrator Vacancies in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh location. King George’s Medical University Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 197 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the KGMU career official website i.e., kgmu.org recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 28-Nov-2023.
KGMU Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: King George’s Medical University (KGMU)
Post Details: Junior Resident, Demonstrator
Total No. of Posts: 197
Salary: As Per KGMU Norms
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: kgmu.org
KGMU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
KGMU Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Demonstrator||MBBS, M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry|
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 4000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Examination, Interview
Steps to Apply for KGMU Junior Resident, Demonstrator Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ kgmu.org
- And check for the KGMU Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Resident, Demonstrator Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (28-Nov-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Junior Resident, Demonstrator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at KGMU official website kgmu.org, Starting from 13-11-2023 to 28-Nov-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2023
- Date of Entrance Examination: 10th December 2023