Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Recruitment Notification 2017
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra released a new recruitment notification through its official website khsindia.org for the recruitment of total 35 (Thirty-Five) Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 13th November 2017
Lower Division Clerk: 06 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1900/- Per month
Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): 12 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: High School or equivalent class pass.
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1800/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 13th November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in KHS Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favor of Secretary Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal Agra.
For Teaching Jobs:
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates: Rs.200/0 (Rupees Two Hundred only)
For Non-Teaching Jobs:
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.200/0 (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam & Skill Test.
How to Apply For KHS Jobs: Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 13th November 2017. ,
KHS Address: Administrative Officer, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra, 281005
KHS 2017 – Important Dates
- Last Date to submit the application form: 13th November 2017