KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2021 Apply for 184 Nursing Officer, Lab Technician Vacancies in Kodagu – Karnataka location. Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 184 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the KIMS Kodagu career official website i.e., kimskodagu.kar.nic.in recruitment 2021. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 15-May-2021.
KIMS Kodagu Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS Kodagu)
Post Details: Nursing Officer, Lab Technician
Total No. of Posts: 184
Salary: Rs.250000/- Per Month
Job Location: Kodagu – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Walk in
Official Website: kimskodagu.kar.nic.in
KIMS Kodagu Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per KIMS Kodagu official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Diploma, B.Sc, B.E, M.D from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should beAs per KIMS Kodagu Recruitment Norms years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test and Interview
Steps to Apply for KIMS Kodagu Nursing Officer, Lab Technician Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ kimskodagu.kar.nic.in
- And check for the KIMS Kodagu Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Nursing Officer, Lab Technician.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 15-May-2021 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for KIMS Kodagu Recruitment (Nursing Officer, Lab Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Council Hall, ‘A’ Block, Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri, Karnataka on 15-May-2021
- Date of notification Released: 10-05-2021
- Walk-In Date: 15-May-2021
KIMS Kodagu Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kimskodagu.kar.nic.in