- 277 Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist Vacancies– 29th June 2018
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Recruitment 2018
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) has released a new recruitment notification for 277 (Two Hundred & Seventy-Seven) posts of Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist. Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist posts can apply online which starts from 29th May 2018 & ends on 29th June 2018. Further Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are mentioned below.
KMIO Recruitment 2018
KMIO Vacancy Details
There are totally 277 Vacancies in this notification.
- Staff Nurse: 251 Posts
- Technician: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist: 03 Posts
KMIO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of SSLC, PUC, B.Sc./M.Sc. Degree, Degree, Diploma in relevant field from the recognized University/Institute for Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 01 (One), 02 (Two) & 03 (Three) years of experience in relevant field for Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist posts.
As on 29th June 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit for General Merit Candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for II (A), II (B), III (A) & III (B) Candidates: 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST & Category-I Candidates: 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges.
- For Differently Abled Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- For SC/ST & Category-I Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- For General Merit & Other Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist posts.
- Competitive Examination
- Cyto Technologist: Rs.43100-83900/- Per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs.33450-62600/- Per month
For Other Salary Details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Kidwai Cancer Institute Notification 2018
Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist posts can apply online through the official website of KEA, www.kea.kar.nic.in, from 29th May 2018 to 29th June 2018.
Important Dates for KMIO Bangalore 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th June 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
2018 Expired Jobs
|1||Staff Nurse, Technician & Pharmacist||Job Notification|
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|