KMRL Recruitment 2018-19: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of General Manager & Deputy General Manager. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 12th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kochi Metro Rail Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018-19
KMRL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- General Manager (Operations & Maintenance): 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Power Supply & Traction): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for KMRL Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Graduate in relevant Engineering field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st November 2018, Maximum Age Limit for GM is 55 years, AGM is 50 years & JGM is 48 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Deputy General Manager Post is 45 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Payment Gateway of Kochi Metro Rail Website.
- All Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- General Manager (Operations & Maintenance): Rs.120000-280000/- Per Month
- Deputy General Manager (Power Supply & Traction): Rs.70000-200000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Kochi Metro Rail Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of KMRL, kochimetro.org, on or before 12th December 2018.
Important Dates for KMRL Careers 2018-19
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 12th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above General Manager & Deputy General Manager Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification