Kodagu District Court Recruitment 2019: Kodagu District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Typist-Copyist. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 31st December 2018 and it will get close on 30th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kodagu District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Kodagu eCourt Recruitment 2019
Kodagu eCourt Vacancy Details
- Typist-Copyist: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kodagu District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Typing Test, Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Kodagu eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Kodagu eCourt, districts.ecourts.gov.in/kodagu, on or before 30thJanuary 2019.
Important Dates for Kodagu eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 31st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 30th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 31st January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Typist-Copyist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification